Tuesday, November 17, 2015

PathPedia

While researching for one of my Histology projects, I stumbled upon this great resource.

http://www.pathpedia.com

This is a global database for pathophysiology, currated by pathologists! It has wonderful collections of histology slides, with very informative captions. It also has an immunology database that I am eager to explore further. The site is for Doctors, researchers, laboratory technicians, medical students, and biology students. So the site carries indepth information and often either has peer reviewed articles or links to them. The site is also open to the public, free of charge, however it is geared towards those who study biology.

Finally, I have found a site that has quality pictures and information I can use for my histology projects. I also will be spending much more time further exploring the website. Hopefully, Ill restrain myself from doing so.....till after I finish my projects!

I hope this post introduces this amazing resource to someone else looking for credible histology slides & information.

No comments:

Post a Comment